Restoring the Will and Purpose of God [Apostolic Thesis]
Welcome to Second 8th Week Ministries:
My name is John Welty and I am a called apostle, working with other apostles through Second 8th Week Ministries. God has brought the apostles into one faith so that He can then bring the Body of Christ into one faith. This is a true sign and wonder in this age of many truths and half truths and ever changing truths. When the early apostles said, One faith, one Lord, one baptism, that was not a goal, that was a present reality. It is again a present reality.
If we were to ask, "What remedy is God providing through apostles?" we would need to look at the things in the church that ministers are continuing to address for correction.
1. Revivals that don't last ---- This speak of a need to amend how we view Christian growth. Ministers look for revival as a means of removing the thinking of the world from the church, to bring back a renewing of the Holy Ghost. While some false apostles look for a Joseph anointing to break the mind set; true apostles will bring the anointing of truth to each individual Christian. True Apostolic Remedy then provides the foundation of truth that allows each Christian the mind of Christ on a daily basis. The burden of the world is removed when believers learn how to yoke themselves to the truth of Christ.
2. Constant restructuring and reformation of the church --- This speaks of a need to amend what we expect from Christian leadership. Ministers are looking to bring their vision to the church and effect change through restructuring and reformation strategies. These ministers are actually condemning themselves because they are the ones who have been leading the people into a state of needing restructuring and reformation in the first place. This constant need to strategize new programs points to a foundation of mans principles which are as the sand (always shifting).
The remedy will not come through those who were ill equipped in the first place to preserve the holy knowledge of God in truth. We see the true Apostolic Remedy as God has again restored truth through called apostles who are equipped by Him to function with the measure of grace necessary for providing wholesome doctrine for the church so believers can again practice the true traditions of faith according to the first works.
3. Always looking for a closer relationship with God --- This speaks of a need to amend a faith in crisis. Ministers are constantly trying to normalize this crippling condition by putting out new books with new life principles which promise you a closer walk with God. This again testifies against them as their books confess to problems in their own relationship with God and their own need to apply new principles in order to get past a spiritual plateau. True Apostolic Remedy provides sanctified separation from the world through doctrinal cleansing which restores the true spiritual tools of the New Covenant. As believers begin to use these tools that God sprinkled with the blood of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit will breath into these things that confirm Jesus Christ, providing spiritual cleansing and regeneration for the soul.
Those who have been separated and cleansed by true apostles of Christ are able to ABIDE in Christ and KNOW Him by the fruit of His work of salvaging their souls from the corruption of iniquity. True Apostolic Remedy comes through the preaching of the gospel in truth which allows believers to make all the connections necessary to join themselves back to God, enabled to reciprocate and fellowship in the Light on a daily basis. God has uses apostles to remove the error that created schism in your relationship with Him.
4. Always seeking the will of God --- This speaks again of a need to amend a faith in crisis. Believers are at a loss to find the will of God and purpose for their life because ministers of unrighteousness have not preached the gospel of Jesus Christ in truth. In an attempt to mitigate these gaps, ministers are preaching from the pulpits and publishing books about how to find the will of God for your life. In effect, they have normalized a gross defect in the Body of Christ. Those who are seeking His will are clearly not doing His will. These ministers arent able to assist you in your faith because they lack both the original pattern of truth and the tools which God has sanctified with the sprinkling of the blood of Christ.
True Apostolic Remedy prepares believers to serve God with perfect faith: this is the will of God. True Apostolic Remedy prepares believers to serve God at the altar of Christ which apostles build with the whole stones of Christ: this is the will of God. True Apostolic Remedy prepares believers to serve God by functioning in their priesthood: this is the will of God. True Apostolic Remedy prepares believers to overcome themselves, the world, and the devil, doing righteousness: This is the will of God. God has already provided His will fully through Jesus Christ which is not a mystery when true apostles bring the doctrine of Christ. God has already given purpose to our life by giving purpose to our faith.
God is Spirit and all those who worship Him MUST worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. True Apostolic Remedy restores the ordered knowledge of the spiritual priesthood through which our faith is sanctified and we allow God to conform us into the image of Christ: This is the will of God.
Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. (John 15:8).
5. Always trying to hear the voice of God --- When believes ask, Can you help me hear the voice of God? This is again speaks of a need to amend a faith in crisis. Abraham was called a friend of God because He heard the voice of God and obeyed His voice. The voice of God now centers on Christ and true spiritual growth; this voice is not difficult to hear. As we see ministers holding seminars and putting out new programs to help believers hear the voice of God, we dont see them teaching believers how to obey Gods voice.
True Apostolic Remedy provides believers with the anointing of truth in their hearts which gives true discernment. Only then are believers able to identify the voice of God which only confirms Christ. After being separated and cleansed by the stewardship of a living apostle, believers are not only able to hear the voice of God daily in order to continue growing spiritually, they have clear discernment so that they are no longer led about by the many voices that are in the world which lead the soul into destruction.
I would like to invite you to experience this True Apostolic Remedy by registering today for free instruction through which you will learn how to walk and please God under the stewardship of a living apostle.
- Never again will you seek revival for your faith will be quickened daily by the Spirit of Life.
- Never again will you need restructuring or restoration because you will be building your faith with the whole truth of the gospel of Christ.
- Never again will you seed a closer walk with God for you will be abiding in Christ.
- Never again will you seek the will of God for you will be doing His will daily as you walk by His Spirit in agreement with God.
- Never again will you strain to hear the voice of God for He will daily manifest Himself to you through dreams, visions, and His manifold grace.
Click here to register for free distance learning from Second 8th Week Ministries.
Walking with God,
--John, Apostle of Jesus Christ
Second 8th Week Ministries
Post a Comment